Sunday, July 16, 2006

InLaw surprise - Birthday Blog



Had another birthday. Sigh. But was really surprised by how much my wife's family did for me. I'm not used to that kind of treatment. I could get used to it!

My wifes brother and sister (and their spouses) were there, too. I got a wonderful basket of Virginia wines, several music mix CD's of my bro in laws favorite tunes (I like them, too), and an easel from my other sister in law that could not attend. There were so many gifts - I'm sure I left something out.

It was my father in law that went all out. In addition to a pocket knife, car tool kit, various tools, flares (I think he worries about my little old car), gloves, golf glove, and paper clips (yes - paper clips) he got some really cool solar lights for the yard.

I put them in the side garden where we enter and exit the house most often. They are great!

Oh yeah - I should also thank my lovely wife for the brick saw, remote control oven temperature probe, and the new bathroom scale!!!!

Thanks for making my birthday!! Kelly, Ed, Kim, Margo, Kolleen, Karen, Ray, and Palmer!!!!


No comments: